Thursday, October 27, 2011

complaint department.

first things first: hide your children this post may contain some graphic language- I know that it has been said that people who use foul, inappropriate, curse words are just unintelligent people who do not have a wide range in their vernacular, limited vocabulary or a sharp wit to have a quick come back; that statement is a complete an utter falsehood so... fuck them and lets move on.

complaint department
in my experience and opinion (most) anyone who uses the phrase, "now, I'm not one to complain, but...", is in-fact, full of shit. if by prefacing a complaint that you do not complain, you have just given yourself away as a complainer. with that being said everyone is a complainer, and there isn't anything wrong with it. the sweetest, nicest, bestest, (yes asshole, i know that is not a real word), people in the word complain. its natural. it's the perpetual complainers that give complaining a bad wrap, or is it rap? whatever. all I am saying is don't pat yourself on the back too quickly there pal, complain away, rant, throw a hissy-fit, just come back to reality and admit what it was, be done with it and move on.

my own ACTUAL complaints:  
the list for me here is long, but today due to hunger, fatigue, timing and the ability to think straight, I'll do my best to keep it short and get down to the nitty-gritty. I have lived in 2 places; Massachusetts for college- great place to go to college, miss a lot of things about the state, and my besties *Jan and *June (*their names were changed for their own safety) live there and I miss them terribly and of course my home state New York. here lies the complaint. if you are a transplant to any city or state and you don't like it there, get the fuck out! MOVE! GO! no one is making you stay. stop whining about it. if you wish you were elsewhere, your home town/city/state, Europe, Timbuktu, go, leave, flee, be happy elsewhere, just stop bashing that poor city/state you have transplanted yourself to. It is rude to the people who actual like living there. Next, I walk around NYC and I listen to you asshole transplants (and not all transplants are assholes *JD, *MM, *NZ, just to name a few), oh I know who you people are, you all talk like you are from here but you're not. don't introduce yourself to me, and say you are from here and when I ask where you went to HS you say some school in Maryland or wherever the hell you're from, THAT means YOU ARE NOT FROM NYC, DICK. Lastly pertaining to transplants and geography, New York is a State, New York CIty is a City that is made up of 5 Boroughs, the 5 Boroughs consist of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, & Staten Island NOT just Manhattan shit for brains, so don't look at me you damn transplant, when I say that I am from the city, then say Queens and your cognitively impaired response is, "that's not Manhattan", Queens is the city, dumb ass.

on an unrelated note; Whining. I have noticed a lot of whining recently, and i'm not just referring to the rant I just had above, I mean in general. people are so unhappy and baby like. they whine about everything. there are so many awful things in this world, so many awful things that I have seen and experienced in my short life thus far and I am sure there will only be more.... perhaps at a later date i can explore the whining crisis.

please leave your complaints in the box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment