Tuesday, April 2, 2013

sweet MARY, thank goodness it's spring!

happy april! can't believe it's already April! i'm looking forward to some sun and some temperatures ranging from 55-65 degrees! i'm SO over winter. being outside has been lovely, not wearing a coat- also lovely.

April is a busy month- a little girls 3rd birthday, a besties 32nd birthday, a little boys 1st birthday, a little girl and a little boy expected to make there outside-the-womb debut. thrilling.

only issue is time, hopefully, it'll be on my side. i'm already tired, but looking forward to it. happy april.

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of birthdays... I guess it was a good July the parents ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got so confused when my reader showed the first line 'happy april!', then I realized you meant the month. ;-) Good luck keeping up with all the birthdays and birth days.

    ReplyDelete