Tuesday, July 10, 2012

really?

this whole car thing is for the fucking birds. i was perfectly content with my vehicle and now after 21 days i am still driving around in a ridiculous rental car and wasting time. i'm so over being frustrated. i finally picked a damn car and guess what, we can't find it anywhere. it needs to be custom made. part of me thinks i should just give in and get a damn automatic, but part of me feels like if i have to get a new car, and i have to put all this money into a car, i should at the very least get what I want. the car shopping, the rental car, the waiting is making me completely aggravated.

i just know that this fucking 20-something fucked me. my plans are all in the air for the summer, i'm completely uncomfortable driving a rental, so i barely go anywhere. if it wouldn't make me so sweaty and gross i would just ride my bike to work. i realize that all of this might be ridiculous however, i didn't want or need a new car so this entire experience is annoying. i know that it's good to be ok, and alive, but 21 days, c'mon, i'm done.

someone seriously talk me down because i am almost ready to drive to the insignificant 20-somethings house and punch her in the face.

*i know totally overdramatic, but i can't help it these two days*

1 comment:

  1. BOOOOOO!!!! Punching her face = bad. Venting on blog = good. :-)

    ReplyDelete