Saturday, January 19, 2013

should i have done a year in review?

i feel like i should have done a year in review similar to a fellow blogger and one of my besties. i just get the feeling that my year in review will compare in comparison of interest or milestones if you will. i lead a fairly boring life. no kids, nothing really to do, no real milestones, i suppose. i did however, travel- vegas- remember got sick on the way there, europe for the first time ever- how could you forget the violent illness that required RB and i to come home 6 days early. it also enabled me to lose weight, jump start my new "weight-loss" regime.  buy an apt, and celebrate many things with family and friends, like new babies being conceived and born.

i definitely feel though that 2013's gonna be big. well, maybe not big, but something a little different anyway. we'll travel and still go places, we have a few trips already in the making, hawaii and alabama are just a few of the places on the list. we'll finally get be actual owners of our apartment and renovate it, my dad is 60, , and who knows what else might happen--- just have this small suspicion it'll be good, maybe nothing to write home about, but good.

bring it on 2013.

3 comments:

  1. thanks warped mind... same to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May this year be your year of non-illness...you know after that whole New Years thing. I realized my year was kinda boring when I saw how few pictures I posted on FB compared to previous years. Oh, well. On to bigger and better things!

    ReplyDelete