Thursday, February 14, 2013

thoughts that cross my warped mind.

have you ever seen a fat<heavy> person do yoga? i haven't either. i mean, in really amazing positions and on posters and such. i have seen heavy people do yoga in a studio. i've really only ever seen thin people, very flexible thin people. i guess, i should take a hint and give it a better "college" try maybe then i won't be that chubby girl doing yoga, i'll get to be that really thin, bendy person.

happy "regular" people valentine's day.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know - I have some extra meat on my bones, but a couple of undergrads in my yoga class have complimented me on my flexibility and asked if it's from doing yoga. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.... The most bending I do is when I stretch to reach the Doritos in the back of the cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm talking mostly about the photos i have seen of specific poses. it seems weird that all the people in the photos- not necessarily the classes- are simple stick figures. is that to say that only thin people can hold those yoga poses OR is it that you will become that thin by holding those yoga poses? Ron--- i do like the image of a grown man "stretching" to satisfy hunger. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. True - I just tried a new yoga studio yesterday and the instructor is meaty and able to do crazy two-hand balances.

    ReplyDelete