Friday, January 20, 2012

rapunzel inquisition

i don't know what prompted this... it just came out and none of it makes any sense at all...
  • ask me why i like being left alone? because i like the sound of silence. because even though the thoughts in my head drive me crazy and make me sad, or angry, they are way less annoying to me then most actual human beings. they also make me smile, and laugh and happy. i think this is when being an only child really shines through. 
  • ask me why i like when my husband isn't home? because shit gets fucking done; vacuuming, dusting, shit gets put away, laundry, dishes, plants get watered, music gets heard and the television isn't put on for hours at a time. the time he's gone allows me moments to miss him. when he is here all the time, i never miss him. that may sound silly to some, but for me, i need that time, without it, i begin to get angry and resentful. 
  • ask me why i hate being asked the same question 3 times? because for some reason, by the 3rd time you've just annoyed me enough to be angry with you. once is enough, especially if you are asking me the infamous, "whats wrong?" i don't have that answer. i've never had that answer in my entire life, why at almost 31 years old would i suddenly have that fucking god-forsaken answer. no, i cannot pinpoint what is exactly wrong. i can pretty much tell you that my first answer will be tired though, and that's 99% truth, i am almost always tried in some way shape or form. so before you ask, once, twice, prepare for an aggravated answer the 3rd time, and yes, i am tired. 
  • ask me why i like food? because i am a fat kid at heart. i like cooking but i prefer someone else do it. if your food sucks, i'd rather starve. i love eating out, at amazingly delicious restaurants, simple meals are the best. nothing need be fancy to make me clap my hands in complete satisfaction at a table. 
  • ask me which would i prefer, sleep or a good book? sleep all the way, i'd rather sleep the day away. i've done it, i'm not afraid to admit it either on numerous occasions. just the other night, (accidentally, i swear it), i took a sleeping pill at 6:30am thinking it was 2:30am. i woke up at 11am when my mom called. i told her of my mistake, we laughed at my mistake, i got up for a little while and went back to bed around 2ish. 
  • ask me why i would chose to lie than to tell the truth? because sometimes a little white lie, or a fib to keep from hurting someones feelings is better than the good old honest truth, that could really tear their heart out for what? nothing. 
  • ask me why i get tattoos? because there's a special something about decorating my skin with art that i hold meaningful to me, that every time i look at it, it reminds me of what is important to me and only me. 
  • ask me why i don't have children? because it is a choice that for now, my mind, heart, body and soul are not in agreement on; maybe one day they will be, maybe one day they won't, as of now, they aren't, so mind your own house. 
  • ask me whatever you want... most of the time i'll give you the truth as long as it doesn't hurt. 

you know why you can ask me? because i am such a naturally inquisitive person, i question everything, all the time, that i don't mind when people ask me, anything. just ask, once. once is all it'll take. maybe twice. if i don't want to answer, i won't, but walk away and don't ask a third time, please. don't be nervous if i start to cry, or laugh, i get anxious, so you relax. let me tell you everything all at once and nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment