Friday, November 1, 2013

my balls will betray me...

if you are lucky enough to have a partner in life, he or she may say some pretty hilarious things to you. RB is pretty much hilarious, he's also a giant asshole, dick-head, stupid, smart, sarcastic, and lame. he is geeky, nerdy, plays fantasy sports, love "start wars" and the "godfather". he wants nothing more in this life to have children and i'm almost positive, drive me completely insane. he is a royal pain in the pahtootie. he, like many other men in the world, want a son. he wants a son for all the reasons i might want a daughter and then also because he can relate to having a son being that he is someone's son. (mind you if i have a son, i would want him to be gay- happy, and also homosexual). In reality, we both really want a healthy, happy kid, and that's the most important thing of all.

we often have the "what-if" conversations many couples and friends have with one another, and after a simple chat about children, RB stated something, all i can really remember from the chat is the following, RB:"...when we have our son...", me: "well it's really up to you, my body doesn't decide gender, yours does." RB: "i know it does and that's why i know my balls will betray me." 

(fingers crossed that if in fact we ever produce offspring, his balls will betray him). 

5 comments:

  1. Did you offer to remove says balls to prevent a betrayal? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often offer to remove said balls on a relatively regular basis.

      Delete
  2. RB wants to make sure you all know that his balls will betray him by producing a girl- although, I constantly remind him that type of betrayal is something he could totally learn to live with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that is the type of betrayal that will totally wrap him around her little finger and do anything just to make her happy.

      Delete
    2. absolutely, I think that might be why he is worried.

      Delete