Saturday, November 23, 2013

70 days = 10 weeks

70 days = 10 weeks. that's how long we had to live at my parents house. (it was actually 74 days but who's counting). I am sad that I had to go. I liked living there, I would bring my bed there if I could and live there. it took a long time to get to where we are, (and a lot of money), but finally our apartment, our new home is completed, even down to the curtains. the hardest part, picking paint. without further ado, here are your before pictures, during and after...













 So our bedroom pretty much looks the same, and if you really want pictures, I'll post them when RB isn't asleep in the bed. You'll have to excuse some of the mess, we are still working on getting rid of things and finding places for things to go. We are pretty much settled in, we need to put up some photos, and get a diningroom table, and desk but again for the most part we are set. We have found out though that the walls are so old, our paint doesn't look good in photo's but it looks just fine in person. Also, all my original pictures I liked better because I took them at night and I like all of our lighting in this apartment, that isn't to say that the natural light isn't lovely, it just makes things look a little different.

In the mortal words of Rosemary Clooney, "C'mon a my house, a my house, I'm gonna give you some candy".... you're all welcome for a visit! xox

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Your kitchen looks amazing. Enjoy the holidays in your new home.

    ReplyDelete