Saturday, February 8, 2014

14 days.

It's been 14 days since I began my quest to loose the additional 12 pounds I put on in the last few months. I have successfully worked out at least 1 hour everyday for the last 14 days. I'm not even kidding, I have not taken a day off. I, of course, have had shorter workouts in order to accommodate the need of recovery but every day I have participated in exercise. I have also halved my lunch, and dinner in take, with a few days of exceptions on crap food. I have had cheese twice and I have paid for those mistakes BIG time via awesome intestinal discomfort. (if you think I should document said workouts let me know, I have them written down already). I have lost four, count them, 4 pounds, and I'm so hungry.

The worst part about the weight gain is trying to workout with the extra weight. It's hard for me to run and move faster, the weather isn't helping either but that at least I know will definitely change, whereas who knows what will happen with the weight.

My newest motivational tool is Jenny LaBaw, have you seen her?! check her out at "this is jenny labaw" on YouTube. My dad showed me this video about a week ago and I can't get this woman out of my head. If I can get my legs to look half as good as hers, I'd be thrilled so-and-so. Her upper body is a little much for me, but her legs! Oh, Sweet Judas Priest, those things are crazemazing. Since watching LaBaw, I have added an at home Crossfit inspired workout to my schedule, it's my Crossfit Friday workout. I like it! I like it as much as any person can like a workout. I like how it changes and I don't really get bored and the hour goes by relatively fast.

I'm hoping by the first weekend of March I've lost all the additional weight, and can re-start working on the 10 pounds that I was trying to get rid of before. I think the next step in my quest is food. I need to really pay attention to what and how much I am eating. It doesn't seem to be enough to cut things in half, but I really need to eat better. I'm sure though, if you ask people that know me well, know that I do not eat poorly in general, so this should be interesting.

I'm trying to not pay attention to the scale, or my pants, and really focus on getting those damned legs! Told my dad if I get those kind of legs to not be surprised when I get a tattoo that I have always wanted on my body.

Here's to the next 14 days.

1 comment:

  1. Those ARE some nice legs! 4 pounds is great! I never think it's fair how easy weight goes on and how slowly it comes off. My idea of a "diet" is to eat what I may normally, but also as much fruit and veggies as possible and a yogurt every day. It seems to cut down on the volume I eat.

    ReplyDelete