Tuesday, March 4, 2014

52 miles

That's right, 52 miles. I "ran" 52 miles in the 28 days that February had to offer. Suck it sickness, and pulled hamstring and extra 12 pounds!

Although I am still only down the 4 pounds I lost a few weeks ago, my clothing are starting to fit better, and the close to the same as 12 pounds ago. Oddly enough my stomach hasn't flatten out as much as it has in the past, however, I've been cheating with my no-cheese eating, which also might explain the remaining 8 pounds.

I know I had originally planned to do a a half marathon at the end of May, I have come to realize that is not going to work out to well for me. So, instead, I will be registering for a (short) triathlon a month beginning in April till September. I'm a little fearful, but also looking forward to it.

I really have been having a good time packing on the miles against Jenski and I feel like as soon as the weather warms up she's going to be rocking me on the mileage. I have to keep working at it, getting faster, and packing those miles.

For now, 52 miles down, a bagillion to go...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're doing better! I should try to do a 10k sometime before November. If you see any, let me know. ;-)

    ReplyDelete