Wednesday, December 28, 2011

we're going places...

i'm looking forward to what 2012 might have in store. i hate change, never been good with it. still wish sometimes i was a teenager, living at home with my parents, following rules. i wasn't that kid in a rush to grown up. i'm all set with staying right where i am. if i could i'd stay married but live at home. ha ha. you think i am kidding. ask my friends.

each year brings on big changes, and finally, i look forward to what this one has in store to be honest. i don't want to hold back, i want to go for it. i don't want to be afraid and i don't want to plan, because when i make plans, it rains, or snows, or god laughs and says, "not happening".

let it flow. let it go. i'll be me, because that i can't control. i will control what i can, and let what it is, be. i'll dream in my color palliate, and no one elses, i will speak my mind, and not bite my tongue. 2012 i'm ready for you, and i'm packing my bags, because i hope you take me places. don't know if i'll write again before the new year... so to all of you 'funny girls' out there, have a happy and healthy new year. pack your bags, because we're going places.

hau'oli makahiki hou

No comments:

Post a Comment